Monday, December 13, 2010

Greetings from a guy that talks about what he's interested in...

Greetings, everyone reading. You are about to be immersed in the conservative truth, occasionally interrupted by my personal life (a penchant for video games is at the forefront of it, but school and family will be constant themes as well.)

Tomorrow the Westboro Baptist Church (http://www.godhatesfags.com/) is to picket my high school, Goddard High School, where I am a junior. They plan to cause a MAJOR disruption, and I don't know how I am going to get out once school lets out tomorrow.

I personally think they're just a bunch of idiots. In fact, I wrote an Open Letter to Fred Phelps, and I just might post that tomorrow. It's an Open Letter because I wanted to reveal the lies the WBC is preaching, that God's hatred is going to be American undoing.

One: Why "God, Guns, and Guts?"
-I decided on this quite some time ago. I knew I wanted to do something with it, maybe a slogan or something. It wasn't till later that I wanted to make a conservative blog of sorts. Knowing that right now we have a liberal government, I decided to rebel against the establishment and give them all a dose of what's right.
I got the quote from H.M. Murdock from "The A-Team" TV series. I don't know the episode exactly, but on his shirt in one episode is emblazoned, "GOD, GUNS AND GUTS MADE AMERICA...LET'S KEEP ALL THREE."

Two: How did God, guns and guts make America?
-In the Year of our Lord 1775, as we probably all know, America as it was Founded was, well, being Founded. Our leaders were drafting the most miraculous document in American history, the Declaration of Independence (Passed 4 July of the Year of Our Lord 1776). It took guts for those 56 men to sign it, for they all knew that this was the biggest act of treason EVER. (It still is, and thank God.) And yet they did anyway, erupting in a fierce war against long odds. Yet we stuck to our guns (literally) and defeated the Brits. Afterwards, we finalized the Founding in Christian principle and governance, with the Constitution on 4 March of the Year of Our Lord 1789. (Though most major religions have near-identical structures, and all religions are tolerated as long as they don't cause harm. That's why Hamas isn't allowed in here.) There's the God part.
Ergo, God (principle), Guns (war), and Guts (treason.)

Three: What is your plan for saving America?
-By returning to what the Founders would have done. Which is, small government, lower taxes, and ACTUAL ENFORCEMENT OF THE LAW. There's no freedom in America without responsibility, and I want to return to that. Make a bad investment? You need to lose money. There's no need to make the entire economy bad because of your error.

I hope that clarifies things. I'll post as often as I can, and I can hopefully post once a week.

God Bless America, and long live freedom, justice, and the pursuit of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment